Tickets are valid only for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
LOVEtheatre/The Ticket Machine Group Ltd acts as an agent only and has no control over the event.
Tickets are sold subject to the rules and regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request.
Patrons are asked to arrive at venues in good time before the start of the performance due to security checks that may be in place upon entry.
The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.
If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than LOVEtheatre/The Ticket Machine Group Ltd, the event organiser/venue or one of the authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
By submitting your entry, we will assume you have read these rules and regulations and agree to them.
1. All entries must be submitted by the specified closing date in order to be entered into the draw. Any entries submitted after this time may not be eligible.
2. The winner will be selected at random and notified the day after the closing date. The decision of the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Travel and additional expenses are not included in the prize.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person.
5. Employees of the Promoter and Prize Providers and their associated companies and contractors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
6. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
8. Tickets must not be sold on or used by anyone other than the prize winner.
9. No purchase of tickets is necessary.
10. Competitions are run by The Ticket Machine Group, First Floor, 37 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9JT
Registered Office Address: 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, Surrey GU21 6EJ