Get ready to feel all senses fired as we transport you to another world… when Martians invaded London in 1898 and very nearly won. THE WAR OF THE WORLDS: THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE is a new, completely unique event where live actors, virtual reality, and sensational 5D effects place you INSIDE the action.
“Mind blowing. All I can say is WOW. I can honestly say it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.” wrote Chris L. wrote on Tripadvisor where where 94% of people rate this new, completely unique event Excellent or Very Good.
Don’t miss it… Book your JEFF WAYNE’S THE WAR OF THE WORLDS: THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE tickets with LOVEtheatre today!
What is The War Of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience?
Your journey begins in The Spirit of Man, a steampunk bar and restaurant on London’s Leadenhall Street… With journalist George Herbert as your guide, you’ll crawl, slide and weave your way through 24 extraordinary scenes, experiencing first hand the fear and destruction of the Martian invasion.
You’re not just watching. It’s happening and you’re part of the story. You’ll visit the Royal Observatory, sneak into a deserted house, escape London by boat and even fly to Mars – all with Jeff Wayne’s multi award-winning musical version of THE WAR OF THE WORLDS as your soundtrack! Don’t miss it, this astonishing multi award-winning experience is only available for a limited time.
This immersive experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, a slide and tight spaces, which require you to bend down while walking or crawling.
When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience.
For your own safety, the experience may not be suitable for:
- Persons who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
- Persons who are of a nervous disposition.
- The elderly
- Persons with disabilities
- Persons who are blind or visually impaired
- Persons with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
- Pregnant women
- Persons suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
- Persons prone to motion sickness
A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply by contacting [email protected] and provide one of the following forms of documentation both in advance and when you arrive for your immersive experience:
- A certified NHS Letter from your doctor or consultant clearly stating why you are eligible for this policy (Dated within the last 12 months).
- A letter from a professional body (e.g. Nurse, Bupa Healthcare Advisor) clearly stating why you are eligible for this policy (Dated within the last 12 months).
- A DLA, DWP or PIP letter stating you are entitled to lower or higher rate mobility allowance – no other letters will be accepted (Dated within the last 12 months).
- Please note Blue Badges will NOT be accepted for a carer wristband.
The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but we will be holding regular wheelchair accessible events. Again please email [email protected] to register your interest for one of these accessible events.