Since 1999, THE NIGHT OF 1000 STARS has delighted audiences at the Royal Albert Hall. For one night only on Sunday 5 May 2013, see the Royal Albert Hall come alive with internationally renowned performers and VIPs from both London and New York.
THE NIGHT OF 1000 STARS will showcase a never-to be-forgotten night of musicals. Celebrating the works of Harold ‘Hal’ Prince, the great Broadway producer and director, some favourite songs are to be featured from the likes of West Side Story, Evita, The Phantom of the Opera, Kiss of the Spiderwoman, A Little Night Music, Sweeney Todd, Follies, Cabaret, and Parade.
The West End's distinguished maestros, David Firman and Stuart Morley, will once again supervise the musical forces. Director Hugh Wooldridge says; “This evening is a must for all who love musicals. Come along and hear the best performers in the world performing some of the world’s greatest songs. Come and join in the fun and raise funds for a most splendid charity at the Royal Albert Hall.”
THE NIGHT OF 1000 STARS will support the cancer charity The Caron Keating Foundation. Book your tickets for THE NIGHT OF 1000 STARS at the Royal Albert Hall today!
Hosted by Alan Titchmarsh, the performers include:
- Heather Headley and Debbie Kurup (The Bodyguard)
- Denise Van Outen (Chicago and Strictly Come Dancing Live)
- Tiffany Graves (Chicago)
- Katie Rowley-Jones (Wicked)
- Alex Bourne (Kiss Me, Kate)
- Ian Knauer (Mamma Mia!)
- Marcus Lovett, Shona Lindsay and Tabitha Webb (The Phantom of the Opera)
- Kristen Beth Williams (Top Hat)
- Jason Robert Brown (Parade)
- Kenneth Nichols (Show Boat)
- Broadway legend and TV star Len Cariou (Blue Bloods)
- Diana Yukawa (violin soloist)
- Christian Lund
- The West End Chorus
- Stephen Disley (on organ)
- The City of London Philharmonic