Please note the conditions of entry for King's Cross Theatre:
- Babes in arms are permitted. Children aged 2 and up need a valid ticket to enter the venue.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the venue.
- One small day pack per person is allowed, and no food/drink items bought externally can be brought on site.
- The venue does not have a cloakroom, and bags or other belongings will under no circumstance be stored on site.
- All those over 2 years of age wishing to enter the venue must have a ticket. Family members/friends can not accompany a party and remain in the foyer during the performance.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management.
For your convenience, this website provides the option to choose self-print eTickets for this event.