Save big when you combine your experience on the EDF Energy LONDON EYE with a London Eye RIVER CRUISE!
Before or after your experience at the LONDON EYE, enjoy a unique 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise on the River Thames with fascinating live commentary that brings the city to life, presented by specialist guides. Highlights include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
The combined ticket includes:
- A Flexi Standard Ticket to the EDF Energy LONDON EYE: Your ticket for the London Eye allows you to visit at any time during the date of your visit. Your ticket also includes free entry to the new 4D Experience and entrance to the 4D Cinema.
- A London Eye RIVER CRUISE at the time selected when booking.
The London Eye RIVER CRUISE is available all year round and in any weather. The boat has covered and sun deck seating and is fully wheelchair accessible for disabled ticket holders. Toilets are available onboard. Audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin. T-loops system is also available.
The London Eye RIVER CRUISE operates daily (excluding January each year when operations cease for annual maintenance).
The London Eye RIVER CRUISE departs from the London Eye Millennium Pier at:
10.45am**, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm** and 6.45pm**
**From April to October additional cruises run at 10.45am, 5.45pm and 6.45pm, and an additional cruise runs at 4.15pm from July to September.
An experience on the LONDON EYE lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure!
2013 LONDON EYE Opening Times
- 1 Jan – 28 March: 10am – 20:30pm
- 29 March – 14 April: 10am – 21:30pm
- 15 April – 27 June: 10am – 21:00pm
- 28 June – 31 August: 10 am – 21:30pm
- 1 Sept – 30 Dec: 10am – 20:30pm
- 24 December (Christmas Eve): 10am – 17:30pm
- 31 December (New Year’s Eve): 10am – 15:00pm
- February Half Term (16-24 Feb incl.): 10am – 21:30pm
- Fridays and Saturdays in May and June: 10am – 21:30pm
- May half term (24 May – 2 June incl.): 10am – 21:30pm
Exceptions to the Opening Times
- 28 Feb: Closes at 8pm due to private event
- 25 December 2013 (Christmas Day)